Nestled in the charming town of Boscawen, NH, Avaloch Farm’s elegant and rustic setting is the perfect venue for your next event, conference, reunion, wedding reception, or corporate retreat. Located just 10 miles to the north of Concord and 75 miles north of Boston, Avaloch Farm’s apple trees, wooded paths and sprawling meadows offer a serene backdrop for your special occasion.
Avaloch Farm’s barn-style dining hall and accommodations can host up to 250 people for a reception and 100 people for a sit-down dinner indoors. The dining hall was built with acoustics for live instrumentation in mind, so the vaulted ceilings with beautiful warm wooden beams amplify sound naturally. We also offer up to 36 beds for overnight accommodations in private apartment-style suites.
Avaloch can be used for any kind of event, ranging from casual to formal. Rent it as-is for a family birthday party or transform and decorate the space according to your taste for a wedding. Our rolling fields can easily accommodate large tents for outdoor celebrations. We can help you find vendors so that you may arrange for catering, music, flowers, photography, wedding planning, tables, linens, and place settings to plan your perfect event.
- The great hall with a large beautiful dining room and performance space, complete with a baby grand piano (a total of 8 pianos on the property)
- Large flat fields available for outdoor tent receptions
- A fully-equipped, high-grade commercial kitchen
- 15 apartment-style suites (total 32 double beds), which have:
- Two private bedrooms (plus a 4-bedroom handicap accessible suite)
- Separate shower and bathroom in each suite
- Kitchenette with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave
- 4 larger “staff apartments” with queen sized beds, two with complete kitchens and living spaces and one with an additional upright piano
- 6 indoor private conference and meeting rooms, each with a baby grand piano (can be used as a powder room or a groom’s lounge)
- 3 outdoor cabins for privacy or relaxation
- 9 small private practice spaces for individual or paired work
- Piano and audio equipment
- A free laundry room with two washers and two dryers
- Free on-site parking
- A small gymnasium
- A ping-pong table
- One large and one small screened-in porch for relaxation
- Large brick patio off of the main hall
Contact us today to reserve!
Please contact [email protected]
Or call (603) 748-0915
We have a local on-site caterer who would be happy to meet your food needs, or can recommend caterers through the NH Chamber of Commerce.